The ultimate design: modular, flexible & upgradeable
The Synchron Xperimate is a modular robotic pipetting platform, combining flexible liquid handling with robotic manipulation of microplates and other devices.
With all functionality, including the pumps, housed in the arm, Synchron Xperimate design simplifies both system integration and stand-alone robotic automation. Integrating modules such as shakers, heaters, vacuum modules and the Ixion robot friendly microplate centrifuge can expand Xantus functionality.
Synchron Xperimate features include:
• Open geometry facilitates integration with off-deck modules, conveyors etc.
• Unique compact low maintenance pump system resides in the robotic arm, leaving the deck free for application samples and modules, and simplifies integration projects
• Pipetting volume 1ul to 1ml using the same pump, with excellent precision
• Customisation according to footprint, X-range, arm configuration, functional modules and software
• Easy to use GUI drag-and-drop application software and/or DLL/COM-object software
upgradeableBy selecting from a wide range of robotic modules, functional “Plug and Play” modules, options and accessories, you can customize your Xantus to suit the evolving needs of your laboratory. And in most cases you can change the configuration in the future by upgrading.
Design your own pipetting arm
• Up to 8 tips per arm
• Flexispan = individual Y and Z movement
• Individual level sensors
• Interchangeable washable and disposable tips.
• Separate arm, same X-slide
• Software controlled for safety and efficiency
• 270° rotating microplate gripper
– turn a plate/tube for cross pipetting
– improved access to other modules on or off the deck
• Increase deck capacity by stacking plates
• Increase efficiency by moving plates between functional modules
– incubators, coolers, shakers, readers and washers, thermocycler,vacuum assembly, centrifuge etc.
• 3 standard X-ranges, and 3 standard deck widths (approx. 100 cm, 150 cm and 200 cm)
• All other X-ranges, and deck widths possible ! (up to 400 cm)
• Extended X-range option
– reach modules outside deck
• Decktrays hold samples, plates, stackers, shakers, reagents and the tip wash station
• Simple to use drag and drop software helps you define the labware layout.