(Junior) technical engineer(s)
In a nutshell
- Experience2 years
Programming robotic arms in house and on-site installing of automated pipetting laboratory instruments. Effectively manages assigned territory, including following up on software problem escalations.
- Software development in house and on site at customer locations
- Handle the combination of software development with hardware integration Installation of in house developed solutions at customer site
- Troubleshoot and diagnose all Synchron robotics products Provide direct software support on site or off site by e-mail/telephone
- Keep accurate records of software development and other work through our ERP system
- Maintain a neat professional appearance and good hygiene
- Follow common laboratory safety practices as defined by the company and/or the customer’s site safety code
- Maintain a travel schedule and travel on short notice including international travel (20% of working hours)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Associate degree in software, electronics or mechanical engineering, or biomedical engineering technology or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the above preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of C#, and VBScript. Delphi knowledge is a plus
- Must have the ability to program from a customer perspective, implementing user software and service software to test and run client automation processes
- Knowledge of interfacing with hardware (third party)
- Preferably 2 years of experience in laboratory automation solutions
- Excellent PC skills, including latest windows, excel, word processing software
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong organizational, communication and follow up skills.
- Valid driver license required
- Good knowledge of English Language , German and/or French language would be a plus!
What we offer …
We offer varied and challenging projects, everyday differs from the day before!
You can call yourself Technical Engineer …
Obviously you can take courses to develop, we offer you the opportunity to grow
We will teach you a lot about mechanical engineering and electronics
We offer an attractive salary with good benefits
You work with a strong team for leading customers in a wide range of business