In a nutshell
- Experience2 years
As a Service Engineer you are responsible for maintenance, repairs and installations of our systems. Synchron develops custom-made laboratory automation solutions and specializes in automated liquid handling.
- Perform on-site installations
- Provide direct service, maintenance and repair, technical support by email / phone
- Tracking of service calls
- Inventory of service parts, tools and test equipment
- Following security protocols as defined by the company
- Willingness to travel on short term
Desired skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably 2 years of laboratory automation experience
- Being able to perform under pressure
- Electronics, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering or an equivalent combination of training and relevant experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and English languages, additional languages (such as German and French) are a plus
What we offer you …
We offer varied and challenging projects, everyday differs from the day before!
Obviously you can take courses to develop, we offer you the opportunity to grow
We offer an attractive salary with good benefits
You work with a strong team for leading customers in a wide range of business