Software-developer(s) with love for C# (junior/medior)
In a nutshell
- Employment32-40 hours per week
You’re not born a runner, but you have marathon sessions behind your PC?
Can you program in C # and you also happen to play chess*?
You might be the software developer we are looking for
During a typical working-day at Synchron …
- you have brainstorming-sessions regarding new robotic projects
- you develop new applications according to customers requirements
- you support the current software of our customers
- you support and visit installed systems at customers with colleagues (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France)
- you test software (often in a team)
- you checkmate your colleague*
Your background is similar to this
- you have completed a technical IT-education on mid-level or high-level (in Dutch MBO/HBO)
- experience with programming in C #
- fluent in Dutch and English, additional languages (such as German and French) are a plus
- you are not afraid to handle a screwdriver
- you don’t hate driving or traveling to and back from Gent (or anywhere else in Europe)
These aren’t foreign terms for you …
- C #, Delphi, Visual Basics
- Microcontrollers, Control Design
- Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- PCB management
- Knowing how to use flowcharts and STD’s
How many can you check?
Team player, communicative, independent, inquisitive, flexible, customer oriented, proactive, innovative and just plain fun!
What we offer …
We offer varied and challenging projects, everyday differs from the day before!
You can call yourself Technical Engineer …
Obviously you can take courses to develop, we offer you the opportunity to grow
We will teach you a lot about mechanical engineering and electronics
We offer an attractive salary with good benefits
You work with a strong team for leading customers in a wide range of business